- 100g/4oz Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 10 large cooked prawns, heads removed
- 1 red chilli – seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- Handful fresh thyme - chopped
- Handful fresh basil - chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 1 lemon, juice only
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp Kerrygold butter in a frying pan and fry the chilli and courgette until soft. Add the thyme, basil, pesto and chicken stock and bring the mixture to the boil. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Kerrygold butter and lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, prawns and fennel into the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until the fennel is soft.
- Pop in a bowl to share or serve on a bed of wild rice.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rillettes make a ravis...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....